Welcome to the website of FM Products Ltd.
Our postal address is:
Unit C, Grazebrook Industrial Park
Pear Tree Lane
- what data we collect from you
- how your personal data is collected from you
- how we use your personal data
- your legal rights relating to your personal data
FM Products is the controller and is responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “we”, “us”).
FM Products does not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Types of data we collect
Data for Legitimate Interests
The personal data we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Company Name
- Contact names
- Email address(es)
- Phone & fax numbers
- Credit Checks and credit rating reports
- VAT Number
- Company registration number
We do not, and will never, sell any of your personal data.
How we collect personal data
The methods in which we collect data may include, but are not limited to:
- Direct contact from existing/potential customers
- Publicly-listed information (e.g. company addresses)
How we use your personal data
All the data we collect is used specifically for legitimate interests; these may include, but are not limited to:
- To inform you about our products/services
- To inform you of changes to our products/services
- To fulfil contracts undertaken by our customers
- To ensure the information we hold for you is accurate
- To inform Couriers of delivery address(es)
- To inform our printing partner of address(es) for catalogue delivery
We ensure the use of personal data is used only for legitimate purposes, and only when your interests and fundamental rights do not override our legitimate interests.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Your privacy rights
You have the following rights:
- The right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access)
- The right to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten) – please note this may cause a contract to be cancelled, if the information requested to be deleted is required for said contract
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification)
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object)
- The right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to ‘restrict processing of data’; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing)
- The right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation (the right to data portability).